August 22, 2018
Friday, Aug. 31, 2018, 8:30 am to 3 pm – at Twin Rinks
This is an Open Clinic.
You will need to go online at BC Soccer – (Link is below) to register and pay for the course ($44.25). (Course is # 1224)
Please check your dates and try to register early as the past few clinics fill up quickly.
(CFC will reimburse our local refs the cost of the Clinic on their first cheque after ‘reffing’ games in Chilliwack.)
Details are online on how to Register.
1) Go to this website. Clinic on ‘Small Sided Referee Clinics’ and register by clicking, “click here”
2) OPEN “SELECT CLUB” Choose “Chilliwack FC”; then, ‘search’.
3) Click on the the last column, ‘Register’.
4) Fill in the information and pay. You will get a confirmation notice.
(Code for Registration – call/email Dar at: cell: 604-819-1882 or email@example.com)
Let me know if you have any problems.
Darshan Chand, CFC Small-Sided Chief Referee
This is course below is for certified full-field referees only.
The Canadian Soccer Association and the British Columbia Soccer Association requires all referees to attend a Referee Refresher Clinic annually and register with the BC Soccer office to maintain their active status.
Chilliwack FC will not assign unregistered referees to any games. The clinic this year is on September 5th at Twin Rinks from 6 – 9pm.
Referee Refresher Clinics are designed to update all Registered Referees in British Columbia with any Laws of the Game changes and interpretations. The clinic content of the refresher is developed by the Referee Education Program and launched in August of each year.
Important Note: Referees MUST register online AND pay the fees prior to attending the clinic. No ‘walk-ins’ will be allowed to attend. As in past years, Chilliwack FC will reimburse referees the registration fee once the season starts and they start refereeing games.
Registering for the Refresher Clinic
To register for the BC Soccer Refresher clinic please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your District or Youth Ref Centre account at www.refcentre.com in the top right-hand corner with your e-mail address and password. If you have forgotten your password, please click the “Forgot Password” button in the top right-hand corner and your password will be e-mailed to you. Some of you still have both a Small Sided Account and a District or Youth Account – do not use the Small Sided Account.
2. Go to ‘Registration’ tab and then ‘Refresher Courses’ in the drop down. Once you click on this you will get a list of all the refresher courses available – Find Course #1225 and click register in the right-hand column. Follow the prompts to complete your registration for the Refresher Clinic.
3. Once you have completed the registration (including payment) via Ref Centre, and attended the annual BC Soccer Refresher clinic, you will automatically be registered April 1st of the following year.
4. Referees who have not completed registration for the BC Soccer Refresher clinic (including payment) via Ref Centre will NOT be allowed to attend the BC Soccer Refresher clinic.
If you are unable to attend this clinic, there are many that are available in the lower mainland. Due to the requirement for minimum numbers to hold a clinic, I cannot guarantee another clinic in Chilliwack.
If you have any questions, please contact Doug Summers, CFC Full-Field Chief Referee & Assigner: firstname.lastname@example.org