Chilliwack FC Soccer Fund
Purpose of the Soccer Fund:
The Chilliwack FC Soccer Fund provides financial assistance to players and their families who wish to participate in Chilliwack FC but find themselves financially disadvantaged.
- Funding is provided to pay registration fees for the player in question
- Should a child require equipment special consideration will be given on a case by case basis;
- Rep Fees are not covered through the Soccer Fund;
- Approved funding will be applied to the registrant’s registration account, there will be no direct payment will be given to the applicant;
- Should funding be allowed to be used for equipment, an account will be set up with SoccerPlus where the
applicant will be able to purchase the equipment;
- If requesting funding for more than one child, a separate form must be filled out for each child;
- Priority will be given to first time applicants, who have exhausted all outside funding opportunities such as
Athletics For Kids, Jumpstart, and KidSport;
- Maximum funding granted to a child is $350. It should be noted, maximum subsidy is not guaranteed.
- Arrangements for payment must be set in place with Chilliwack FC prior to the applicant receiving any funding.
- Applications for the fall soccer season will be accepted between April 1st and September 30th of each year;
- Applications for the spring soccer season will be accepted between January 1st and April 30th of each year;
All applications are presented to the Chilliwack FC Executive for review and approval. Application submissions are on-going. Approvals and Denials are granted without prejudice and will be confirmed by email, letter, or meeting.
Third Party Guarantor:
An objective and independent third party, who is familiar with the player’s family and is in a professional position to assess the socioeconomic barriers facing the family must provide a written statement on behalf of the applicant. The guarantor may be a professional in social work or family services, a school principal or counsellor, a senior recreation administrator, accountant, law enforcement officer, or a registered physician. Family members, coaches, club and league officials will not be accepted as guarantors.
Download Chilliwack FC Soccer Fund application form here.
Submit Application Form by email: email@example.com
Submit Application Form in person: Townsend Park 45130 Wolfe Rd. Chilliwack BC
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org