September 12, 2018
Join us on Saturday, November 3 at 7pm at Prospera Centre when the Chilliwack Chiefs host “Chilliwack FC Night”. Free admission for youth wearing CFC apparel (jerseys, training jackets, hoodies, t-shirts etc.).
A special edition Chiefs jersey will be worn for this game and a silent auction for the limited edition game-worn jerseys will be held with proceeds coming back to CFC!
For every $16 adult ticket sold by CFC, $4 will be donated back to the club. Children and youth tickets remain at $5. CFC players will be offered complimentary admission, however they must wear CFC apparel to the game. The team that sells the most tickets will win a pizza and popcorn party in the Captain’s Corner at an upcoming Chiefs game! Game tickets will be emailed to each purchaser. Deadline for orders: Wednesday, October 31.
To download the PDF ticket order form CLICK HERE.
Any ticketing questions should be direct to email@example.com or by phone to 604.392.4433 ext. 111.
August 22, 2018
Friday, Aug. 31, 2018, 8:30 am to 3 pm – at Twin Rinks
This is an Open Clinic.
You will need to go online at BC Soccer – (Link is below) to register and pay for the course ($44.25). (Course is # 1224)
Please check your dates and try to register early as the past few clinics fill up quickly.
(CFC will reimburse our local refs the cost of the Clinic on their first cheque after ‘reffing’ games in Chilliwack.)
Details are online on how to Register.
1) Go to this website. Clinic on ‘Small Sided Referee Clinics’ and register by clicking, “click here”
2) OPEN “SELECT CLUB” Choose “Chilliwack FC”; then, ‘search’.
3) Click on the the last column, ‘Register’.
4) Fill in the information and pay. You will get a confirmation notice.
(Code for Registration – call/email Dar at: cell: 604-819-1882 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Let me know if you have any problems.
Darshan Chand, CFC Small-Sided Chief Referee
This is course below is for certified full-field referees only.
The Canadian Soccer Association and the British Columbia Soccer Association requires all referees to attend a Referee Refresher Clinic annually and register with the BC Soccer office to maintain their active status.
Chilliwack FC will not assign unregistered referees to any games. The clinic this year is on September 5th at Twin Rinks from 6 – 9pm.
Referee Refresher Clinics are designed to update all Registered Referees in British Columbia with any Laws of the Game changes and interpretations. The clinic content of the refresher is developed by the Referee Education Program and launched in August of each year.
Important Note: Referees MUST register online AND pay the fees prior to attending the clinic. No ‘walk-ins’ will be allowed to attend. As in past years, Chilliwack FC will reimburse referees the registration fee once the season starts and they start refereeing games.
Registering for the Refresher Clinic
To register for the BC Soccer Refresher clinic please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your District or Youth Ref Centre account at www.refcentre.com in the top right-hand corner with your e-mail address and password. If you have forgotten your password, please click the “Forgot Password” button in the top right-hand corner and your password will be e-mailed to you. Some of you still have both a Small Sided Account and a District or Youth Account – do not use the Small Sided Account.
2. Go to ‘Registration’ tab and then ‘Refresher Courses’ in the drop down. Once you click on this you will get a list of all the refresher courses available – Find Course #1225 and click register in the right-hand column. Follow the prompts to complete your registration for the Refresher Clinic.
3. Once you have completed the registration (including payment) via Ref Centre, and attended the annual BC Soccer Refresher clinic, you will automatically be registered April 1st of the following year.
4. Referees who have not completed registration for the BC Soccer Refresher clinic (including payment) via Ref Centre will NOT be allowed to attend the BC Soccer Refresher clinic.
If you are unable to attend this clinic, there are many that are available in the lower mainland. Due to the requirement for minimum numbers to hold a clinic, I cannot guarantee another clinic in Chilliwack.
If you have any questions, please contact Doug Summers, CFC Full-Field Chief Referee & Assigner: email@example.com
May 31, 2018
May 15, 2018
Chilliwack FC is pleased to announce that registration for the 2018 Summer Soccer Camp for players in the U5-U14 age groups is now available for the camp running July 16-20 at Townsend Park…