Chilliwack FC News
UPDATE: Fall Evaluations Venue Access Change
June 8, 2020
2020/21 FALL DEVELOPMENT EVALUATIONS REGISTRATION
Pre-registration is now open for evaluations in order to considered as a Developmental (Rep) Player for the 2020-21 season. By pre-registering, you will be indicating to us your interest in participating and this will enable our office to distribute relevant information to you as soon as it’s available.
- Chilliwack FC is moving back to Got Soccer for registration processes. However, Got Soccer has had an upgrade, so you will have to click on “Create New Account”. Even though you may have had a Got Soccer account before, this is a new platform, so you will not be able to log in using your old user ID and password. You can however set up your new account with your former user ID and password if you would like.
- Follow the instructions on the screen until you reach the very end of the registration process.
- Enter the parent information first, then enter the player information.
- Only enter the player information for the player attending the evaluation. You will be able to enter your other children when further program information becomes available.
- Pre-registered players will be assigned to a day/time from available slots.
- Players can request a day/time but no guarantees.
- Non pre-registered players will be turned away upon arrival at the field.
- Sessions will respect physical distancing (no games/competing).
- Players unable to attend due to injury or being out-of-town must still pre-register and provide a letter advising Chilliwack FC admin prior to evaluation sessions.
Click here to pre-register for the evaluation session.
If you have any questions, please contact Liz via email here.
Please review our COVID-19 Return to Play Policy here. An example of our Contact Tracing Form can be found here.
TRYOUT/TRAINING EXIT/ENTRANCE PROCEDURE
DROP OFF – ALL players will arrive at Exhibition Park using the NORTH PARKING LOT (access via Spadina Avenue).
Players will proceed to the NORTH GATE (Orange X) where they will register, answer the health questionnaire, and have their hands sanitized.
Players, once cleared, will proceed to the CENTRE (WEST) Field Entrance (Yellow X) where they will be provided equipment and instructed on where their field space will be. COACHES & PLAYERS ONLY ON THE FIELD!
After tryouts/training, ALL players will return their equipment to the Yellow X where it will be sanitized and then they will exit the field using the SOUTH gate (Green X) where they will have their hands sanitized prior to leaving the park.
PICK UP – ALL Players will exit Exhibition Park using the NORTH EXIT and PICK UP will be at the NORTH PARKING LOT.