Coach account and log-in details
- Go to https://www.gotsport.com/asp/users/login_menu.asp
- Click “Login” under “Teams & Team Offcials”.
- Under “Team Account” click the “coach account lookup” link.
- Enter the e-mail address used in your registration process and click “Submit”.
Note: use your personal e-mail if it was entered separately from the e-mail used for the
family or player account. This allows coaches to have separate access to team rosters etc.
- A user name and password will be sent to your e-mail. Enter these and click “Login”
- In the gray menu bar, click “Roster”.
- Your team roster should appear.
- To send a message via e-mail and text click the green “Email Players” button that appears above and right of the team list.
- Create your message to the entire rosters or individual players if needed. There’s a separate field for the subject and a window for the message.
The screenshots below show the steps above and the screens you should be seeing.
Please note: Once logged in you may see two options, in the table that appears, one being the same team name but from the 2017 season. Please click the link pertaining to the 2018 season to bring up this year’s roster. Or, just use the link in the menu bar that says “roster”.
For additional help with your GotSoccer account please e-mail Spring Coordinators. Or call or e-mail our office administrator Liz Freeman at 604-792-0090 / email@example.com